Friday, February 6, 2009

Spiritual Connection

Please click to enlarge
I found this in a recent Ladies Home Journal. We are each a fragile snowflake. At this time we are all in a fragile state. These blogs have opened our communications with thoughts and feelings that might, otherwise, not be shared. The openness and honesty that I read is an outpouring of the soul that seems to touch us all, whether you are the soul-sharer or the soul-catcher. I am fortunate and grateful to know you all.

Every time a post is made my heart feels fuller, from joy, laughter or sadness. We have shared the same loads. Personally, I feel more connected to
each of you. Thank you all for sharing.

2 comments:

momjeans said...

thank YOU for sharing! i love that we're all blogging. i feel like i know everyone just a little better. :)

Trish Fahner Photography said...

I love it too. I truly enjoy hearing thoughts from people that are very important to me. The difficulty in being part of such a large family is that I almost always feel when we get together the opportunity for in depth conversation is nill. This helps to fill that void. Blogging lets one feel a bit closer in understanding each other. Isn't that a wonderful thing?..I believe it is : )